There are still a few places left for our Anxiety Management course on Zoom!
The course starts Thursday 5th November 10am-12pm (7 weekly sessions) and is open to anyone who has already completed a wellbeing plan with the PSS Wellbeing Centres team.
We usually deliver this as a face to face course across the PSS Wellbeing Centers however due to current guidelines we are going live on Zoom instead (for now); everything else will be as close to the course experience as possible.
We know that being online at home might be tricky at times but hopefully we can make things as smooth as possible.
If you need support getting online let us know, we'll try to point you in the right direction...
This 7 week course helps us to better understand Anxiety and learn positive coping strategies, alongside the support of a group (online).
Together we will explore:
1. The different ways anxiety can affect people.
2. The physical symptoms of anxiety and look at what's going on in our bodies when we are anxious or stressed.
3. The theory of stress and the Fight, Flight and Freeze response.
4. Breathing and relaxation techniques.
5. Mindfulness practices.
6. Thinking patterns and challenging negative thoughts.
7. Rebuilding our confidence.
8. Goal setting, making positive changes and moving forward.
If you are interested or would like to know more please contact the team to chat over your options. Click on the 'Contact us' page to leave us a message - we are online & on the phone Monday to Friday 9-5pm.
Telephone: 0151 708 0415
You never know, it might just be what you're looking for....